Monday 9 November 2009

Let's stay friends

Two blogs on one night? I'm spoiling you.

So, I just got off the phone with my ex as we were supposed to be discussing arrangements for our son's birthday. But he couldn't talk long because he is putting up an exhibition.

My ex is an artist and he's had a commission for a big show for 2 weeks. But he hadn't told me. I have to say I felt disappointed because I thought that we had stayed on friendly terms. But apparently not. Whilst I don't expect, or want, an invite to the private viewing I am sad that he didn't tell me at all. We have a shared child and I thought that would mean we would discuss our successes and failures.

Apparently not.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe he read the blog

Anonymous said...

It does rather seem that you want it both ways.