Wednesday 11 March 2009

Cosmic Ordering

Noel Edmonds cosmically ordered himself a career. 'Hello universe, I'm a rebarbative twat. Please can I have a box-orientated gameshow where I hang out with a total banker'. And lo....

There are websites that offer cosmic ordering but I reckon imiss1985 is just as valid a part of the cosmos as them and therefore for this post only I'm opening the blog as a cosmic ordering conduit. Feel free to order what you desire.

Rio's cosmic order for a boyfriend:
  • age unimportant (as long as it falls within the 26-and-a-half to 28 years range)
  • height unimportant (as long as over 6)
  • education unimportant (as long as he's a post-grad, preferably with a degree in Physics - particularly quantum mechanics. Dig those clever science boys)
  • music taste unimportant (as long as he's an indie boy who hates Westlife and Queen and understands that Coldplay are NOT indie and neither are Kaiser Chiefs - but must recognise that Duran Duran are gods)
  • appearance unimportant (as long as he's fit, cute and has hair that falls in his eyes and requires flicking out a lot)
  • Humour unimportant (as long as he understands the importance of punning at every available opportunity and laughs at this joke uproariously: 'what's brown and sticky?' a stick)
  • Other: Must be willing to never live with me or take up too much of my actual time and be happy to take third place after my friends and gin.

Ok, phew. That's done. Just have to sit back and wait for him to be cosmically delivered.

Whilst I'm waiting why don't you pop your cosmic orders on the end and we'll cut down on delivery charges?

3 comments:

Highwaylass said...

I left my cosmic order but blogger ate it. Does that count?

Rio said...

we'll have to see...

Anonymous said...

REBARBATIVE! Mwa ha ha ha.
It's a good word.
Like quim.