Wednesday 19 December 2007

So, I doubt anyone will ever read this ...

Due to the fact that I have quite enough to be doing in my life with:
(a) a family
(b) three 'A' level classes depending on me completely
(c) another 'A' level class to be picked up after Christmas

I decided to undertake the only sensible course of action and start a blog. Which will involve many hours of obsessively checking whether anyone is reading the darned thing, rather than doing the million-and-one things that should be higher on my list of priorities.

For example, the time on my computer is 18:56 and my child is still sat in the lounge playing: despite the fact that he really ought to be washed, snuggled into pyjamas and be enjoying an educational and enjoyable read with me. Instead I'm on here wittering into a silent cyberspace.

Farewell appropriate use of time, hello timewasting.

1 comment:

Highwaylass said...

That's where you're wrong :)

I don't miss 1985 - I miss 1989!